Why should I take my baby to a music class?
- Music helps develop both sides of the brain through language, movement, and creativity
- Music stimulates growth and development
- Music encourages early learning through repetition and new experiences
- Music builds bonds between caregivers and children through shared experience
- Music can be used both in class and at home to soothe, energize, and of course for fun!
What classes are available for my child?
- Rock-a-Bye Babies – Mondays at 4:30pm at YCCAon2
- Family Jam – Thursdays at 5:00pm at YCCA
Check out our Classes page for more information!