Why is it important for young children to learn musical skills at such a young age?
- Music develops learning and listening skills and helps with communication and concentration
- Music expands your child’s world by learning to understand and appreciate the creative arts.
- Music fosters accomplishment by learning instruments and songs, helping kids to build self-confidence.
- Music gives pure pleasure by delighting the senses.
What classes are available for my child?
- Beginner Piano – Thursdays 4:30, & 5:30pm at YCCAon2
- Beginner Ukulele – Tuesdays at 3:30pm at YCCA
- Family Jam – Tuesdays at 5:00pm at YCCA
Check out our Classes page for more information!