Why is it important for young children to learn musical skills at such a young age?
- Music develops learning and listening skills and helps with communication and concentration
- Music expands your child’s world by learning to understand and appreciate the creative arts.
- Music fosters accomplishment by learning instruments and songs, helping kids to build self-confidence.
- Music gives pure pleasure by delighting the senses.
What classes are available for my child?
- Music Makers – Thursdays at 3:30pm
- Piano – Wednesdays at 5:30pm & Thursdays at 5:30pm
- Ukulele – Tuesdays at 4:30pm and 5:30pm
- Family Jam – Thursdays at 5:00pm
Check out our Classes page for more information!