Why is it important for young children to learn musical skills at such a young age?
- Music develops learning and listening skills and helps with communication and concentration
- Music expands your child’s world by learning to understand and appreciate the creative arts.
- Music fosters accomplishment by learning instruments and songs, helping kids to build self-confidence.
- Music gives pure pleasure by delighting the senses.
What classes are available for my child?
- Virtual Lessons – Ukulele, Piano, and Violin – Coming your way soon!
- Fresh Air Family Jam – Coming your way soon!
Check out our Classes page for more information!